Information Tutorship Collects
Tutorship Pty Ltd (“Tutorship”) may collect the following information;
- Details of your visits to Tutorship’s website and the resources you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and communications data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Tutorship’s website, your name, contact details (including phone numbers, email addresses and addresses) when you become a Registered User and possibly financial information, including your credit card information.
- Information provided when you communicate with Tutorship for any reason.
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
How Tutorship Collects Information
Tutorship collects this data when you request or acquire a product or service from Tutorship, become a Registered User, provide a product or service to Tutorship or communicate with other Registered Users.
How Tutorship Uses Information
Tutorship uses the information collected to;
- customise, measure and improve user experience and Tutorship’s services, content and advertising
- provide you with news and information about Tutorship’s products and services
- internal record keeping
- send marketing and promotional material that Tutorship believes you may be interested in
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers to you according to your preferences
- communicate with you, including by email, mail or telephone
- to process transactions
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if Tutorship has reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of Tutorship’s Terms and Conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity.
- enforce Tutorship’s policies.
Tutorship may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce Tutorship’s policies, respond to claims that content violates others rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
Tutorship does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Tutorship may disclose personal information, and you consent to Tutorship disclosing your personal information, to third parties;
- engaged by Tutorship to perform functions or provide products and services on Tutorship’s behalf, such as processing credit card information, debt collection, marketing research and advertising
- authorised by you to receive information held by Tutorship
- as part of an investigation into a Registered User or breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on Tutorship’s website. These websites should have their own independent privacy policies. Tutorship does not accept any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore Tutorship cannot guarantee the security of data sent to Tutorship electronically (or by post) and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where Tutorship has given you a password so that you can access certain parts of Tutorship’s site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Tutorship uses lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure, but this cannot be guaranteed.
The security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed.
Tutorship Pty Ltd may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site.